The legal landscape is changing—fast. Firms today need to be able to adapt and grow with the times, but it can be hard to tell which firm has what it takes. Here are some key features you should look for in your next legal services provider.
5 Key Features we offer at Serra Law Group that you should look for at any law practice you choose
- We are cost effective.
- We are time efficient.
- We are more accessible.
- We have more innovative services.
- We're more open to technology (and keep on top of technology changes in the legal industry to continue to provide you with the best service possible).
- Technology is the future of our industry. The days of legal work being done exclusively by lawyers are over, and it's time for law firms to embrace technology to stay relevant.
- Technology can save you time and money. We have an app that we can communicate with you directly via text message about your case, and likewise that you can text us questions and information about your case at any time.
- Technology lets us provide better customer service by letting clients get their questions answered quickly, which leads to happier clients who stay with us longer—which saves YOU money!
- Technology also helps create smarter lawyers: if you're using software for legal research and document creation then you'll learn newer, better ways of doing things as well as improve your skills through practice using the programs (versus learning from a book, though we still use these when necessary!).
Provide top notch customer service
Customers can tell the difference between a law firm that values their business and one that doesn't. They want to know they're in good hands, and feel comfortable with their lawyer.
Innovative law firms provide a personal touch and human face, at all levels of service. From the first phone call to the final negotiation, customers should always be treated as individuals by people who are passionate about what they do—not just legal robots.
Can an "innovative" law firm still provide the best legal advice?
The short answer is yes. Our firm is not your typical law firm. While we pride ourselves on our traditional values, we have employed technology to leverage our legal resources so we can help more people with our core staff of professionals. The size of a law firm is no longer the key indicator of the quality of legal services you will receive. In today's environment, the key indicators are accessibility and whether the law firm takes the time to listen to what you have to say and is responsive. A client-centered “innovative” law firm is laser focused on three client expectations:
- Is my lawyer listening to me?
- Can I effectively communicate with my lawyer when it's convenient for me, the client?
- Is my lawyer working diligently on my file?
When you hire an innovative law firm, you get better customer service and access to your attorney.
When you hire an innovative law firm, you get better customer service and access to your attorney. You'll know that each person who works at the firm is focused on providing excellent customer service. At the same time, your lawyer has the time and resources to really dive into your case. They can spend as much time with you as necessary to obtain all relevant information about what's happened so far and determine what options are available for moving forward.
As the world continues to evolve, it is important that you are represented by a law firm who can adapt with you. We have seen the traditional legal industry become more outdated and less equipped to handle modern business matters. At Serra Law Group, our goal is to help provide solutions for all of your needs in an innovative way that sets us apart from other firms.
You can protect your family and appoint a guardian and trustee for your minor children very easily by doing a simple will. All it takes is a phone call or text to Serra Law Group (908) 534-1985.
Our on-line platform called Smart Law eliminates the hassle of schlepping into an attorney's office like in the old days and streamlines the intake process, so you never have to leave your home. And it can all be done in the palm of your hand on your phone at a fraction of the cost of a traditional law firm. The gap between knowing and doing has never been slimmer!
Act now and feel good you did something extremely important for the protection of your family.
Why use a form when you can have a firm!
Book Your Free Consultation with us today!