Well, it's finally here. A law firm that offers quality legal services online at a fraction of the cost. This is a great way of meeting many of your basic legal needs without the hassle and inconvenience of scheduling an appointment and meeting in-person with a lawyer. Here is a list of the online legal services we presently offer and pricing:
On Line Services and Pricing
1. Estate Planning:
Last Will and Testament: Single Person - $195 Married Couple - $295
Power of Attorney: Single Person - $195 Married Couple - $295
Living Will (Advance Medical Directive): Single Person - $195 Married Couple - $295
2. Miller Trust (sometimes called a Qualified Income Trust) - part of Medicaid applications: $550 (starting at)
3. Special Needs Trust or Supplemental Benefits Trust: $850 (starting at)
4. Guardianship (for a person turning 18 or an older adult)
Limited Representation: $750 (limited to preparing necessary pleadings to file with the court - call our office for details)
Full Representation: $2,500 (if uncontested; if contested fee will be converted to hourly)
How it Works
So how does all this work? The process is very simple. To start, just fill out the form on the right with your basic information, and select the practice area from the drop-down-menu on the form. When we receive your request, after doing a quick conflicts check, we will send you an engagement letter to e-sign and an online questionnaire that can be completed from your computer or your smartphone. We will use your answers to the questionnaire to draft your documents once you submit it.
Once we have completed the drafts, we will send you the invoice. We will release the drafts to you for review once we receive payment, and then you are free to request modifications or ask questions. When you are happy with the drafts, you can come sign them at our office or at a notary in your area. That's it. It's fast, easy and, most importantly, customized to your situation.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- It is important to know that when you use our online legal service, you are becoming a client of our firm and your documents are being reviewed by an attorney. This is not simply a “form” delivery service like LegalZoom or Rocketlawyer. The draw back with using a website like LegalZoom is that there is no attorney review of your work – – therefore no one is acting in your best interest to make sure your documents will accomplish your objectives.
- Our online legal service gives you the peace of mind knowing that your document was reviewed by an attorney and drawn according to your objectives.
- Also unlike other “form” based websites, if you run into a snag using our website, all you have to do is contact us and we will be happy to assist you, just as we would assist any client. Again, by using our online legal service you become a bona fide client of our firm and you will be treated as such. We have no “second-class” clients!
- If, once you get started using our online legal service, you find that your situation is not amenable to using this service, that is not a problem. Just let us know and we will discuss with you the different options you may have to meet your objectives. If you decide to continue using our firm, any money you paid for the online service will be credited back to you.
- All communications via our online legal service are through our secure client portal which means that any information and data exchanged between us will remain private and confidential. Our level of security is the same you will find at major banks and financial institutions. And this is a far more secure way to exchange information than using e-mail.
- All our online legal services are available for a fixed fee at rates that are extremely affordable.
- You can access our online legal service at your convenience 24/7/365 and from any location that has internet access.
Finally . . . lawyers who get it!