Well, it's finally here. A law firm that offers quality legal services online at a fraction of the cost. This is a great way of meeting many of your basic legal needs without the hassle and inconvenience of scheduling an appointment and meeting in-person with a lawyer. Here is a list of the online legal services we presently offer:
- Last Will and Testament
- Power of Attorney
- Living Will (sometimes referred to as an Advance Medical Directive)
- Miller Trust (sometimes called a Qualified Income Trust)
- Special Needs Trust
- Uncontested Guardianship Proceedings
So how does all this work? The process is very simple. Just click here or our logo above and you will be directed to our online legal services platform where you can select the service you want. From there, you will be able to complete all necessary forms as well as pay for the service. Once your documents have been reviewed and completed, you will be able to download and print out your forms or they can be sent to you for a nominal handling charge. It's fast, easy and, most importantly, customized to your situation.
A Few Things to Keep in Mind
- It is important to know that when you use our online legal service, you are becoming a client of our firm and your documents are being reviewed by an attorney. This is not simply a “form” delivery service like LegalZoom or Rocketlawyer. The draw back with using a website like LegalZoom is that there is no attorney review of your work – – therefore no one is acting in your best interest to make sure your documents will accomplish your objectives.
- Our online legal service gives you the peace of mind knowing that your document was reviewed by an attorney and drawn according to your objectives.
- Also unlike other “form” based websites, if you run into a snag using our website, all you have to do is contact us and we will be happy to assist you, just as we would assist any client. Again, by using our online legal service you become a bona fide client of our firm and you will be treated as such. We have no “second-class” clients!
- If, once you get started using our online legal service, you find that your situation is not amenable to using this service, that is not a problem. Just let us know and we will discuss with you the different options you may have to meet your objectives. If you decide to continue using our firm, any money you paid for the online service will be credited back to you.
- All communications via our online legal service are through our very secured client portal which means that any information and data exchanged between us will remain private and confidential. Our level of security is the same you will find at major banks and financial institutions. And this is a far more secure way to exchange information than using e-mail.
- All our online legal services are available for a fixed fee at rates that are extremely affordable.
- You can access our online legal service at your convenience 24/7/365 and from any location that has internet access. All you have to do in log into your client portal to view and download your documents.
- All your important legal documents will be stored in your client portal, so you will be able to access them at any time you like in the future. No longer will you need to spend time searching your records for copies of your latest will or court papers or calling around to try and locate them – – it will all be neatly stored for you in your client portal.
Finally . . . lawyers who get it!